Thursday, September 1, 2011

Almost There

It's sort of weird to think about my last trip to Costco, my last movie, my last party... It's a little sad. Okay, a lot sad. Dropping what was your normal life for upwards of 19 years is a little intense. But I was thinking about it tonight, and I'm about to have a whole lot of firsts.

For the first time I am: moving out, becoming bilingual, experiencing a different part of the country, doing something that can impact the lives of others, and giving my life over to God. When you think about it that way, it's amazingly refreshing. I try not to think about it in too much detail, just because it can get a little overwhelming, but I am so excited to go do something better with my life.

This is what God wants, and I like to think that pushing through all of these minor panic attacks I'm having will show him that I'm willing to do this if I can get a little help along the way. Knowing Him, I'll get more than enough help.

No comments:

Post a Comment