Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Week 7 - December 27, 2011

Hey there,

We were so busy all day yesterday, so we're taking P-day today. We hung drywall in a member's attic because he's turning it into bedrooms for his daughters. It was so tiring. I think I'd rather be a landscaper than a home builder. Plants are way more fun to play with than all of that stuff, haha.

Bishop S and his Pulitzer Prize.
It was so fun to talk to you guys. I feel like I talked to everyone pretty evenly, so don't worry about not having talked to me enough. It seemed fine to me. Don't worry about getting emotional either. It was bound to happen at some point, and at least we were laughing about it, not crying because anything really sad happened. 

Christmas Eve with the Smart family. Their cat had just scratched Elder S, haha.
I'm glad Kyle said my Spanish was good. I didn't quite get everything he said, but I got most of it. I think it's funny he said I sound like a Mexican. I guess that's good, because I'm speaking more authentically that way, even though Mexican Spanish isn't as pretty as other Spanish. My teachers in the MTC spoke gorgeous Spanish, and they served in Peru. Kyle speaks really clearly, which is nice, since no one here does. Hahaha.

Christmas is totally fun when it falls on a Sunday. The program is extra good, to me. It's fun to see everyone too, and it sounds like there were lots of people there, so that's nice. 

New scarves and ties for Christmas!  And I got two more ties from members of the ward that aren't even in this picture!
Well that's all. I'm not writing a big email this week, but I will send some photos in another email. Thanks for everything!

Love,
Zac

No comments:

Post a Comment